Roaming plays a pivotal role for our continued success. Reporting to the Head of Roaming, the successful candidate will be responsible for helping to drive the business forward with proactive development of our new Ericsson-hosted network, incident resolution of all issues impacting current operational revenues, while testing and deploying of a wide range of new services being developed for the business in the coming years
- Provision, test and troubleshoot existing roaming connections to mobile network operators.
- Significantly expand AeroMobile’s service footprint to multiple networks and countries worldwide
- Develop and deploy future roaming services in AeroMobile’s roadmap including LTE, VoLTE, WIFI Roaming and M2M
- Analyse roaming performance data and proactively investigate potential issues.
- Participate in company projects relating to new roaming services and revenue streams as well as network improvement.
- Continuously strive to improve the network.
- Document working configurations
- IR.24, IR.32, IR.35, IR.38, IR.50, IR.60 and IR.62 IREG testing.
- Knowledge of testing and engineering processes for newest-generation roaming services (LTE; VoLTE; M2M; end-to-end WIFI roaming)
- Familiarity with Ericsson and/or Huawei based CS (MSC) and PS (SGSN/GGSN) core.
- Familiarity with protocol analysers and protocols TCP/IP, SS7, MNP and LNP, MAP, INAP, CAMEL and ISUP.
- Adaptable to multiple and unpredictable demands. Able to prioritise what is most important to company.
- A good communicator and able to collaborate across company and national boundaries
- Collaborative and used to working within a team and small business environment
- Passionate about ‘Roaming’ and able to articulate the key technical principles
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and pays attention to detail
- Inquisitive and solution oriented
- More than 3 years of relevant experience in a telecoms network engineering environment
- A relevant technical degree would be an advantage
Ref: 8774 | Published: 06 Aug 2018