- A deep understanding of the solution along with the detailed Bill of Materials and the actions necessary to successfully deploy regardless of site configuration.
- The position requires a person that can multi-task, be well organized, and have the ability to work well under pressure.
- Management of daily field operations.
- Attend daily and weekly meetings at a market level covering all areas from Quality, Progress, Logistics and Reporting and identify/report challenges to market management.
- Located in the office but may make trips to site if required.
- Scheduling site visits between Verizon and Suppliers.
- Spares Management, ensuring proper traceability and availability of market spares.
- Change Management, review/recommendation of Change Orders from suppliers.
- Track troubleshooting requirements and schedule follow up site visits.
- Management of Close Out Package process with timely remedy of punch list items.
- The Rollout Manager must demonstrate the ability to think critically through a process, anticipate challenges, and prepare solutions in advance.
- The Rollout Manager must have the ability to identify inefficient processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- The Rollout Manager will assist with BOM ordering and oversee receipt and distribution of materials.
- Tools usage and data update Logistics related tasks
- Implementation resource planning
- Reporting and Documentation
- Quality Change Management
Proficient in the following applications / tools
- Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Access
Ref: 8998 | Published: 19 Dec 2018