Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||about 1 month ago
- A deep understanding of the solution along with the detailed Bill of Materials and the actions necessary to successfully deploy regardless of site configuration.
- The position requires a person that can multi-task, be well organized, and have the ability to work well under pressure.
- Management of daily field operations.
- Attend daily and weekly meetings at a market level covering all areas from Quality, Progress, Logistics and Reporting and identify/report challenges to market management.
- Located in the office but may make trips to site if required.
- Scheduling site visits between Verizon and Suppliers.
- Spares Management, ensuring proper traceability and availability of market spares.
- Change Management, review/recommendation of Change Orders from suppliers.
- Track troubleshooting requirements and schedule follow up site visits.
- Management of Close Out Package process with timely remedy of punch list items.
- The Rollout Manager must demonstrate the ability to think critically through a process, anticipate challenges, and prepare solutions in advance.
- The Rollout Manager must have the ability to identify inefficient processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- The Rollout Manager will assist with BOM ordering and oversee receipt and distribution of materials.
- Tools usage and data update Logistics related tasks
- Implementation resource planning
- Reporting and Documentation
- Quality Change Management
Proficient in the following applications / tools
- Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Access
Ref: 8998 | Published: 19 Dec 2018