Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Routers Test Engineer
||about 2 months ago
Looking for Engineer or Technical candidates to perform routers and LAN technologies testing (FTTH/ IPTV/WIFI/ ADSL/VDSL…). ALTER has a contract with a major Telecom Broadcom company and need to complete its testing team. The test engineer will prepare and perform the tests, record and archive measurement data and write the testing reports. He/she will have a close technical interaction with customers and manufacturers
Execution of defined test plans for router devices
- Tests including technologies as Wi-Fi 802.11, TCP/IP, IPv6, TR-069, security, IPTv, Ethernet LAN, PLC, GPON, …
- To analyse the test results, debug and provide associated reporting.
- To develop new testing methods, to identify incidents and devices failures and support the manufacturers to achieve conformity level according to the Telecom Broadband requirements.
Candidate must have knowledge and experience working with:
- To configure and test TCP/IP networks and its typical protocols.
- To configure network testbeds and setups to test the routers and LAN technologies associated.
- Medium English Level
- Abilities to work in group and cooperate with other partners.
Experience of at least 1 year
- Ethernet, VLANes, QnQ. protocols
- IP protocol and IP networks.
- SW tolos and measurement equipment as Spirent, Sparnex, Tracespan, Smartbits, Wireshark, Ethereal, IPerf, DSLANs, routers and switches, etc
Education and Certifications
- Ciclo FP Formativo Superior – Informática / Ing. Telecomunicaciones
Desired Technical skills
- Modelo OSI, TCP/IP, IEEE 802.11xx, DNS, IPTV, IGMP, Firewalls, Linux, TR069, TR104, VoIP, GPON,
- Spanish and English
- Abilities to work in group and cooperate with other partners
- We look for people committed to quality, responsible, efficient and mind structured, flexible, with capacity for teamwork, initiative and independence.
Ref: 8591 | Published: 30 Apr 2018