Providing remote integration support activities during the Telefonica consolidation project.
This is ideal for RIC Engineers with experience with RAN support experience; ideally, you've worked in the German market prior.
- Remote integration supporting activities
- Creating and integrating base stations
- Data fill support
- Creating graphical alarm views in NetAct (Top Level User Interface) for monitoring purposes
- Downloading all needed software & licenses according to existing templates to sites
- Exporting Configuration files from WBTS/AXC for back-up
- Remote troubleshooting support for NodeB's for faults that occur during the swaps
- Troubleshooting related to mismatches in the Flexi and/or RND DB and escalation as required
- Ensuring the entire network element are functioning smoothly including alarms, PM data, configuration management
Ref: 8666 | Published: 20 Jun 2018