Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Sales Specialist Advanced Infrastructure
||11 days ago
- 6 -8 years’ experience in sales in a similar environment (IT telecoms Infrastructure)
- Proven track record of in achieving ambitious order targets
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Ability to drive sales into new markets and with new clients
- Drivers licence and own vehicle essential
- Self-motivated and ambitious
In this position you will be required to: -
- Take responsibility for promoting and selling our clients' solutions and services.
- Use their understanding of the client’s business and their depth of knowledge on the specific solution or service to personalize the recommended solution in line with the clients need.
- Contribute to the knowledge base of our clients' solutions and services by sharing best practices and lessons learnt with clients.
- Understand the client’s environment, business needs and provide expertise and consulting on the relevant solutions.
- Conduct business conversations with the client that are solution usage and results orientated, focusing on why the offering is needed and how it can be used to meet the client’s needs.
- Work closely with vendors to understand their strategies for solutions and services, can articulate the roadmap, and associated impacts for clients.
- Prospect for new opportunities within an account, asking tough qualification questions to best understand the client’s need and our clients' ability to meet this need.
- Leverage their specialist skills and knowledge of technology solutions and services to assist and influence the client at every stage of the buying cycle.
- Engage in business development activities that lead to new business opportunities for our client.
Ref: 8617 | Published: 16 May 2018