- Designing and delivering transformational SD-WAN and Network Virtualisation Cloud Solutions for leading top-tier telco customers.
- Providing end to end Service Wrap/Solution Design for global virtualised networks as a service as well as IT OSS and BSS integration points, as well as full orchestration of network deployment and closed loop self-healing systems.
- Designing and deploying bespoke managed service products around cutting edge NFVI and SD-WAN technologies.
- Work in a consultative manner to deliver SDN/NFV solutions into Customers
- Follow the Juniper PS engagement and delivery processes, working closely with the Project Manager
- Personal on-site and/or remote delivery of Professional Services including creation of high level and detailed design documentation, migration planning, product integration and acceptance
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the customers’ technical teams
- Develop and maintain an in-depth technical and marketing knowledge of the Juniper Networks products
- Provide regular feedback of product requirements and performance to internal groups including engineering, consulting and product management
- Ideal– Contrail, OpenStack (Redhat/Mirantis/other), Contrail Service Orchestration (other Orchestration), Ubuntu/RHEL, KVM (other) Hypervisors, Containers, Docker and other Juniper products including vMX, vSRX, NFX. Knowledge of underlay/overlay and IP networking.
- Essential– Linux, Scripting (e.g. Perl, Python), Network Monitoring and OSS/BSS/IT integration.
- Advantageous- VMware vCenter/NSX, MPLSoGRE, VXLAN, RESTful APIs, Icinga, Junos (awareness not expertise), SLAX/Junos Automation, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Cobbler
Experience / Background Desired
- 6-10 years’ experience in delivering Systems into Telco and/or DC environments, and integration into OSS/BSS/IT in Service Providers and/or Enterprise customers
- 2-3 years SDN / NFV related experience as SDN consultant with other vendors (i.e. Nuage/Cisco/Ericcson)
- Minimum of 5 years in a customer-facing/Consultative roles
- Technical writing
Ref: 8652 | Published: 08 Jun 2018