Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||SDN Resident Consultant
||Newbury, United Kingdom
||2 months ago
- Designing and delivering transformational SD-WAN and Network Virtualisation Cloud Solutions for leading top-tier telco customers.
- Providing end to end Service Wrap/Solution Design for global virtualised networks as a service as well as IT OSS and BSS integration points, as well as full orchestration of network deployment and closed loop self-healing systems.
- Designing and deploying bespoke managed service products around cutting edge NFVI and SD-WAN technologies.
- Work in a consultative manner to deliver SDN/NFV solutions into Customers
- Follow the Juniper PS engagement and delivery processes, working closely with the Project Manager
- Personal on-site and/or remote delivery of Professional Services including creation of high level and detailed design documentation, migration planning, product integration and acceptance
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the customers’ technical teams
- Develop and maintain an in-depth technical and marketing knowledge of the Juniper Networks products
- Provide regular feedback of product requirements and performance to internal groups including engineering, consulting and product management
- Ideal– Contrail, OpenStack (Redhat/Mirantis/other), Contrail Service Orchestration (other Orchestration), Ubuntu/RHEL, KVM (other) Hypervisors, Containers, Docker and other Juniper products including vMX, vSRX, NFX. Knowledge of underlay/overlay and IP networking.
- Essential– Linux, Scripting (e.g. Perl, Python), Network Monitoring and OSS/BSS/IT integration.
- Advantageous- VMware vCenter/NSX, MPLSoGRE, VXLAN, RESTful APIs, Icinga, Junos (awareness not expertise), SLAX/Junos Automation, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Cobbler
Experience / Background Desired
- 6-10 years’ experience in delivering Systems into Telco and/or DC environments, and integration into OSS/BSS/IT in Service Providers and/or Enterprise customers
- 2-3 years SDN / NFV related experience as SDN consultant with other vendors (i.e. Nuage/Cisco/Ericcson)
- Minimum of 5 years in a customer-facing/Consultative roles
- Technical writing
Ref: 8652 | Published: 08 Jun 2018