Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||SDN / NFV Consultant
||London, United Kingdom
||3 months ago
- Ideal– Contrail, OpenStack (Redhat/Mirantis/other), Contrail Service Orchestration (other Orchestration), Ubuntu/RHEL, KVM (other) Hypervisors, Containers, Docker and other Juniper products including vMX, vSRX, NFX. Knowledge of underlay/overlay and IP networking.
- Essential– Linux, Scripting (e.g. Perl, Python), Network Monitoring and OSS/BSS/IT integration.
- Advantageous- VMware vCenter/NSX, MPLSoGRE, VXLAN, RESTful APIs, Icinga, Junos (awareness not expertise), SLAX/Junos Automation, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Cobbler.
- Good industry knowledge. Broad technical expertise, e.g. Security, switching and management system.
- Very strong knowledge (JNCIP/JNCIE, CCIE level) of the operation, design principles and troubleshooting of Openstack is key.
- Linux strong skills
- Openstack (better RedHat OSP) skills. We do not need a guru on this but of course someone that has a good understanding
- Networking (mainly in Linux environment) skills
- SDN (better Contrail) understanding and ability to be trained on the job
- Very good relational skills
- Knowledge of Contrail plus (NSX or ACI would be ok as well)
Ref: 8680 | Published: 25 Jun 2018