Technical support for IP delivery projects
- Network design validation and definition of HLD and/or LLD (High Level Design/Low Level Design).
- Network optimization.
- Prerequisites and network data collection.
- Manage technical migration (Core BBIP and IP aggregation layer), including high and low-level documents (migration procedure, service test, scripting) and coordinate the operation.
- Network monitoring related to the migration during the execution time slot (Service test)
- Troubleshooting and support in case of unsuccessful migration.
- Reporting of network incident, if required.
- Babysitting (service monitor for 8h).
- Attend customer meeting, if required.
- Be the Huawei interface with customer Engineering department, if required.
- Prepare internal and external workshops of the solution, if required.
- Manage and update DB related to rollout.
Day work / Night work
Occasionally [0% - 20%]
- Telecommunication or Computer Engineering University Degree or enough equivalent experience
- Desirable certification: HCNP/CCNP/JNCIP
- Deep knowledge of OSI Layer 2/3:
- IGP, BGP, MPLS, MP-BGP
- VPLS, L2/L3VPN, VLL, PW,
- STP, QoS
- CGNAT, BNG Architecture
- Multicast networks
- SDN is a plus
- Prefer to have automatic program experience, such as know Python/VBA
Proven experience in
Design of IP Core/Aggregation/Access Network in Service Provider
- Service Migration Internet Peering Gateways
- Service Migration at BBIP Backbone IP Layer
- Service Migration at Access Layer (L2VPN/L3VPN)
- Multivendor Experience (Huawei/Cisco/Juniper/ALU-Nokia)
- IP E2E in Service Provider
- Design/Service Migration of IP Backhaul Network in Service Provider
- Design/Service Migration of IP RAN in Service Provider
- English and German must be a working language, and prefer to know other languages as well (Italian/French...);
- Able to travel within West Europe (short term)
Ref: 8762 | Published: 27 Jul 2018