Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Senior Network Engineer
||3 months ago
- Provide Designing, Implementation, Operation and Optimization services to Cisco Customers around Cisco’s Data Centre and R&S products and solutions.
- Provides technical support for customers during software and hardware upgrades and Proof of Concepts. Delivers migration plans, with a thorough understanding on networked applications and related dependencies.
- Networking: OSI Layer 2 (Spanning tree, vPC, EtherChannel, VLAN, etc), Layer 3 switching /routing (OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, BGP, MPLS, IPv4/6), DNS/DHCP WAN/ISP, network virtualization (N1kv, VRF), basics of higher layer protocols: SSL/TLS, HTTP, real-time traffic (voice/video), NFS, database access protocols. Compute technologies: x86, hypervisor (Openstack/KVM), OS (Linux/Windows), workload mobility
- Cisco’s Data Centre Product Line: ACI, Nexus Products (N7K, N5k, N2k, N1kV), Catalyst products (65xx, 49xx switches), and UCS. Content Switching (OSI Layer 4-7 Switching, Cisco, Citrix or F5 Load balancers), Caching and Content Delivery. Cisco Enterprise Routing Platforms (ASR1K, ASR9K)
- Strong understanding of Network/Infrastructure Security technologies (Firewall, access control, intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, administrative access control)
- CCIE is Preferable.
- ACI experience is highly preferred.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Bash is preferred.
- Good Communication skills and ready to work under pressure and timelines.
Ref: 8963 | Published: 29 Nov 2018