|Job Title||Senior Project Manager|
|Job Published||about 1 year ago|
The Project Manager has the ability to take ownership and drive the above disciplines with limited direction required and has deep knowledge and skills within project and program lifecycles, and contributes as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in one or two of the PMO disciplines.
Each Project Manager will manage a team of technical SMEs in order to achieve the project goal.
The Project Manager may have responsibility of a small staff to lead and develop in the delivery of the PMO disciplines.
The Project Manager understands broadly how program / projects links to CLIENT’s vision. Depending on the project that CLIENT is executing.
• Leading a project from gestation to termination using the client’s project methodology
• Keeping track of the project using the CLIENT’s Project Management tools
• Following the CLIENTs project change implementation process to implement the project
• Ensure escalations are timed correctly and executed professionally
• Managing more than one project at a time
• Integrate as part of the CLIENTs Project Management Team
• Working well with people that are under pressure
• Maintenance of PM knowledge repositories
• Project reporting and project presentation
• Keeping stakeholders abreast of the project progress, risks and issues