Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Senior Technical Consultant
||2 months ago
Communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Should have excellent customer handling skills
- Proficient in Microsoft OS. In-Depth knowledge of Active Directory and DNS structure
- Strong Knowledge of Windows 2000 and 2003 Server and trouble shooting skills;
- Strong in File and Print Server Management; Knowledge in Windows Security; experienced in
- Ability to implement AD infrastructure. Proficient in doing Recovery of AD Domain Controllers, DNS,
WINS, DHCP servers
- In-Depth knowledge of Domain Controllers replication configurations
- Good Exposure to Group Policies creation, their testing and implementation. In-Depth knowledge of
DHCP servers designing and planning
- Should have good working experience on RAID management and Array controller.
- Should have good knowledge & troubleshooting skills on MS Clusters, Windows Load Balancing
- Should have expertise in backup products & Expertise in protocol suite and command line utilities
- Should have worked with OEM hardware (DELL/HP/IBM), & remote connectivity tools
- Should have worked with more than one patching (WSUS & SMS) & antivirus tools
- Knowledge of Windows Registry, including knowledge of modifying system
- Registry to support installed applications and document configuration.
- Good Knowledge on FSMO Roles assignment in AD environment
- Good Proficiency in System Fault Tolerance Design, Business continuity and Disaster recovery
- MCSE (Essential), VCP, (Essential), ITIL (Would be added advantage)
Ref: 9359 | Published: 05 Jul 2019