|Job Title||Site Design Engineers|
|Job Published||7 months ago|
1. Site Preparation (help to create and implement procedures to guarantee the good quality process in all Projects: Site survey form, engineering installations guide, defines acceptance protocol, auditory Installations and times table procedure.
2. Review site design and provide necessary summary of survey report information.
3. Understanding of tower stability analyse.
4. Supervise site building with associated certification or able to get the necessary certification,
5. As the team member help to define acceptance criteria for Civil work or Installation and commissioning of mobile site activity, and support acceptance for civil work or equipment installation and commissioning.
6. Support to the partners:
Help to improve and create more efficient work process (meetings, reports, provide procedure to Partner that shows how to make the installation correctly, according to comply project scope, and customer’s quality specifications, support in troubleshooting.
When necessary prepare and perform trainings to customer and trainings to Subcontractor.
Support in Cost reduction & good quality:
Understand and satisfy client needs, new solutions to reduce installation time and cost savings, perform procedures to increase efficiency on the partner side.
8. Customer satisfaction:
Participate in daily operation and supervise process to avoid penalty by the customer. Help to improve quality standards appropriate to different project, troubleshooting with Huawei and third-party equipment. Support model creation based on activity to help in future biddings and cost optimisation.
9. Good understanding of local H&S restriction and standards applicable in site build projects.
1. Very good knowledge of base station environment and Huawei equipment,
2. Very good knowledge of design and antenna line implementation, necessary experience to support on-Site troubleshooting,
3. Understanding of site acquisition process
4. AutoCAD/Revit/3D Studio/Sketchup