- Responsible for site designer in Germany. Regularly after visiting the site, can output reasonable site design which can be Achieve fast, low-cost, contract-based, attainable and profitable delivery.
- Responsible for providing the related document which can support to get BNetzA from government.
- Review the site design drawing which is provided by partner and get approved from customer Responsible for communicating and coordinating between customer and partner to align site design drawing, try to get low cost site design.
- Responsible for output site design plan and manage site design team.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelors or higher degree in civil work engineering, building architecture, communications, or similar fields. Over 3 years' experience in building architecture or communications, a good reputation within the architecture.
- Familiar to regulation and procedure of communication site in Germany, including how to get building permission and BNetzA.
- Strong team work and communication skills can lead a team to achieve project target.
- Fluent German, English (must be able to use them as working languages)
- Applicant with experience at VDF, or Telefonica, or Deutschland Telecom is preferred
- Being good at AutoCAD, office, and another calculation tools.
- Based in Dusseldorf, willing to travel in Germany as the job requires.
Ref: 8872 | Published: 05 Oct 2018