The job consists the activities related to the project management of the LTE 4.5G Project.
The person on that position acts as a project management expert a point of contact between company and customers/subcontractors, setting expectations and facilitating clear and open communication.
Duties/Responsibilities (all below but not limited to):
- Support of the managing of the project scope, budget, resource, timeline and risks (DR1/DR2/DR4).
- Definition and execution of the delivery scenario (in the cooperation with all stakeholders).
- Organization of the various work streams in the organization needed for managed projects.
- Coordination of the E2E site implementation applying the PM methodology in the project using the defined standards (i.e. ISDP tool).
- Creation, execution and revision of the project plan to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Support of the implementation of the EHS and quality standards.
- Support of the handover to the operation.
- Reporting of the project status.
- Cooperation with the subcontractors:
- to lead the planning of the rollout;
- to lead the weekly meeting with subcontractor;
- to support the review of the site by site issues with the subcontractor;
- to lead the material request towards supply chain/logistic;
- to approve MR (SCM)
- to support review, approve of the extra/civil work (eCOR)
- to review/approve of the FAC (iBuy)
- to handle the escalation from the subcontractors;
- to support the subcontractors in the solving of the daily issues;
- to do the quarterly assessment of the subcontractors following Huawei standards;
- all other activities necessary to lead the cooperation with the subcontractors;
- Cooperation with the Customer
- SPOC between the Project team and CCFM for the budgeting process on Customer side (MT submission);
- to support extra work/civil work quotation towards Customer;
- Support of the PAC/FAC collection from Customer;
- all other activities needed to support the relationship between Huawei and customer;
- Project resource management through Huawei tools/platform
- Project end to end data and information management and project milestone GAPs analysis and project progress follow-ups in order to keep the project planning executed without big deviation.
Ref: 8756 | Published: 26 Jul 2018