Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Site Implementation Manager
||3 months ago
The job consists the activities related to the project management of the LTE 4.5G Project.
The person on that position acts as a project management expert a point of contact between company and customers/subcontractors, setting expectations and facilitating clear and open communication.
Duties/Responsibilities (all below but not limited to):
- Support of the managing of the project scope, budget, resource, timeline and risks (DR1/DR2/DR4).
- Definition and execution of the delivery scenario (in the cooperation with all stakeholders).
- Organization of the various work streams in the organization needed for managed projects.
- Coordination of the E2E site implementation applying the PM methodology in the project using the defined standards (i.e. ISDP tool).
- Creation, execution and revision of the project plan to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Support of the implementation of the EHS and quality standards.
- Support of the handover to the operation.
- Reporting of the project status.
- Cooperation with the subcontractors:
- to lead the planning of the rollout;
- to lead the weekly meeting with subcontractor;
- to support the review of the site by site issues with the subcontractor;
- to lead the material request towards supply chain/logistic;
- to approve MR (SCM)
- to support review, approve of the extra/civil work (eCOR)
- to review/approve of the FAC (iBuy)
- to handle the escalation from the subcontractors;
- to support the subcontractors in the solving of the daily issues;
- to do the quarterly assessment of the subcontractors following Huawei standards;
- all other activities necessary to lead the cooperation with the subcontractors;
- Cooperation with the Customer
- SPOC between the Project team and CCFM for the budgeting process on Customer side (MT submission);
- to support extra work/civil work quotation towards Customer;
- Support of the PAC/FAC collection from Customer;
- all other activities needed to support the relationship between Huawei and customer;
- Project resource management through Huawei tools/platform
- Project end to end data and information management and project milestone GAPs analysis and project progress follow-ups in order to keep the project planning executed without big deviation.
Ref: 8756 | Published: 26 Jul 2018