Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Software Development Engineer
||about 2 months ago
Minimum Requirements: (“Must have” Qualifications)
- Understand HPI Driver Pattern
- Understand OIF IC-TROSA MIF
- Implement Configuration Worker Thread -- Applies configuration data from MIB data model into the IC-TROSA
- Implement PM Worker Thread -- Reads out performance data (status, alarm) from IC-TROSA into MIB data model
- Implement Consumer Thread to adjust TIA -- During design and test phase need a dummy producer thread
- Implement SW Download
- Implement Reactive Behaviour Functions
- Implement self-calibration support
- Test setup -- Setup workplace and connect Zynq7, take a prototype and integrate the driver, test during design and on final hardware
Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements: (“Nice to have Qualifications”)
- Using Object Oriented Design Patterns Observer, Producer / Consumer, …
- Experience in pre-emptive multithreading Multithread tools mutex, semaphores, ...
- Cooperated code design with code versioning tool BitBucket (.git) Gitflow Workflow
- Laboratory experience
- Experience working with controller evaluation boards
- Debug I2C communication (Scope, Communication Analyzer)
- Handling of optical signals
- Programming language: C / C++
- Version control system: BitBucket (.git)
- Development Environment: ARM DS-5 / Xilinx SDK / Netbeans
- Target: DSP embedded ICU / Zynq7 Emulation Environment / Host
- Peripheral Interface: I2C
- Peripheral Management Protocol: OIF compliant IC-TROSA MIF
- Preliminary test HW available during design: yes (shared resource)
Ref: 8775 | Published: 07 Aug 2018