- Drive the strategic direction for our clients’' group software technologies (with a 3-5 year + time -frame) and take full accountability for delivering projects on-time and to clients’ requirements.
- This could include creating, supporting and / or customising solutions for clients, as well as managing a development team.
- Relevant degree / diploma e.g., B Sc or B Comm Informatics
- Relevant technical diplomas / certifications (e.g. C# / Java/ Delphi /
- VB / RPG certified / SQL Server/ Oracle / AS400
- 8 – 10 Years + experience in programming, project management and software sales and implementation
- Proven track record of leading a team
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Expert knowledge of computer software languages, platforms, and current methodologies
- Strong budgeting, leadership, and managerial abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential for collaborating with various levels of management, determining software requirements, and delivering effective solutions
Ref: 9189 | Published: 10 Apr 2019