Understand and analyse business requirements and provide solution proposals based on a deep knowledge of current systems capabilities, as well as a broad knowledge of available industry-relevant solution components.
Qualifications & Experience
- Essential: Science B. Degree
- Essential: 5 to 7 years’ experience on software development in corporate environments, of which at least two years in team leadership capacity
- Essential: J2EE and Web-Service integration experience is essential and then advantageous are Oracle, Weblogic, Spring, Hibernate, JSP/other Java UI tech, Business Rule Engines, Native Mobile, File based integration, Apache, LVS, REST, Networking/Security/Storage/OS exposure
- Essential: Hands on coding experience at a senior developer level
- Essential: Data modelling experience
- Essential: Enterprise exposure
- Advantageous: Process modelling experience
- Advantageous: Presentation skills
- Advantageous: Microservice architecture
- Advantageous: Model driven development
- Beneficial: Architecturally certified (TOGAF/Prince certified or equivalent).
- Beneficial: Project Management qualification
Ref: 8977 | Published: 05 Dec 2018