Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||3 months ago
- Prepare audio and text-based test sets from data collection and live data
- Setup and manage automated pipeline to run tests
- Document and manage testing processes
- Compute and report accuracy
- Analyse errors and raise issues/tickets with product and research
- Closely collaborate with research and product teams to address accuracy issues
- Trouble-shoot and fix issues in the automated testing pipeline
Knowledge, skills and qualifications
Education: Minimum years of work experience:
BS in Computational Linguistics, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
1-2 years or more
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English, French (German) and optionally German (French)
- Working effectively in a distributed team environment spanning different time zones
- Motivated, Result oriented, Self-driven
- Preferred skills:
- Programming: Python and Perl
- Prior Experience: QA activity in the context of data processing pipelines
- Linguistics: Knowledge of German phonology a plus
Ref: 9153 | Published: 25 Mar 2019