Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||11 days ago
- 3 - 5 years SQL development experience
- SQL Server 2000 – 2008 experience (2012-2014 optional)
- Experience in SsRs, SSIS
- Experience in SQL programming and an in-depth knowledge of the SQL Language including T-SQL
- Experience in the creation of stored procedures, views, triggers, cursors and functions
- The ability to read and understand existing SQL scripts, maintain them and enhance them if required
- Ability to create / schedule and monitor SQL jobs
- Knowledge of FTP (File Transfer Protocol) advantageous
- The ability to write optimal SQL codes accurately and timeously
- The ability to automate procedures
Key Performance Areas
Research and Design
- Researching system implications and solutions
- Researching latest technologies and methodologies
- Code profiling
- Providing input to the Business Analyst regarding the quality and accuracy of specifications in terms of the development requirements
- Develop SQL Scripts
- Stored Procedures
- ETL (Extract, Transform & Load) processes
- Code automation
- Test SQL Scripts, Stored Procedures, Functions and ETL (Extract, Transform & Load) processes to business requirement.
- Monitoring and confirming of procedures and processes after implementation to ensure correctness
- Efficient Testing, Minimum Errors and Bug Free
- Deploy and Integrate SQL Scripts, Stored Procedures, Functions and ETL (Extract, Transform & Load)
- Manage the physical implementation to conform with physical models and source data to target mapping
- Complete change controls
- Documenting of SQL processes
Ref: 9363 | Published: 05 Jul 2019