Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||about 1 month ago
Responsibilities Include, But Not Limited To
- Engineer, implement, and support storage solutions
- Document engineering solutions so that services are delivered in an effective and efficient manner
- Provide engineering and problem resolution support for critical issues
- Implement and support infrastructure to deliver systems and services with high availability and reliability
- Manage and coordinate work with other IT groups to deliver systems and services
- Understand and wide variety of systems and how they interact to provide a complete service to the customers and meet business needs.
- Manage multiple projects, balance, and prioritize work.
- Work with architects and management to engineer enhancements and optimize systems
- Being involved in the design and implementation of the storage strategy
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
- Work under general direction from IT management
- Domestic and International Travel approximately 20%
- Provide exceptional customer service to production and corporate end users
- 5+ years of prior similar duties and experience with SAN and NAS technologies
- Experience with management and administration of complex and heterogeneous environment.
- Strong knowledge of at least one Enterprise Storage Array such as Isilon, Oracle ZFS, Hitachi, etc
- Working experience with Linux, FreeBSD, or Solaris systems
- Experience with Media and Entertainment workflows
- Basic understanding of network routing, switching and network security principles
- Strong Knowledge of Network attached storage and access protocols, such as SMB and NFS
- Strong Knowledge of Storage Area networking, using Brocade or Cisco switches
- Ability to complete a project or task, with minimal supervision
- Experience managing vendor relationships
Ref: 9367 | Published: 05 Jul 2019