Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Supply Chain Analyst
||about 1 month ago
The Supply Chain Analyst will be working with multiple stakeholders to deliver insightful data and analysis. The principal goal of the analyses will be to drive better Supply Chain decisions. The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for translating data into meaningful interpretations and recommendations and, where relevant, implement process improvements. Documentation of existing processes will also be required. The metrics and analyses developed will serve as a key input in operational decision-making. The Supply Chain Analyst will work collaboratively across Supply Chain teams as well as with external teams.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Basic supply chain planning or forecasting experience.
- BS/BA degree with a strong academic record or equivalent practical experience.
- Lean/Six Sigma certification preferred but not required.
- SQL experience preferred but not required.
- Proficient with Excel.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Strong time management skills.
- Good listening skills & communication skills, and an ability to ask questions and probe to uncover issues.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to work within a multi-functional team, uniting disparate groups in support of a common goal.
- The capability to deliver change and continuous improvement in a fast-changing environment.
- Document new and existing processes.
- Develop measurable metrics to measure team performance.
- Coordinate activities and manage teams engaged in planning, project management and execution of supply chain projects.
- Deliver insights based on large datasets.
- Drive advanced and repeatable data analysis and provide data-driven recommendations.
- Collaborate with internal and external technical and developer teams to drive communication, prioritization, analysis, and resolution of challenges and issues.
- Identify process improvement opportunities.
- Presentation of results to clients and deliver measurable value to our customers.
Ref: 8851 | Published: 19 Sep 2018