Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||System Engineer and Administrator
||6 days ago
- They support the development of architectures for the Managed Services Platform and share responsibility for the operation and evolution of our ITSM solution
- maintenance, operation, and technical troubleshooting associated with our ITSM solution
- Installation, configuration, development and commissioning of applications, tools and components on ServiceNow and integration with the managed service platform
- Development of interfaces to Um systems, monitoring platform, other ITSM platforms and automation of processes
- Independent preparation and execution of workshops with suppliers / partners, internal process managers and customers
- Independent development of concepts (in the presales and implementation phase) for process, solution, data and application design
- Support of internal users, execution of configuration adjustments, problem solving and documentation
- Computer science training or corresponding experience and training
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of ServiceNow, possibly of another ITSM solution
- Know-how in application and system design and integration in the areas of NMS, ITSM, system management, etc.
- Good knowledge of APIs, integration technologies (web services, REST, SOAP, LDAP, etc.)
- Good knowledge of database design schemas and data modelling
- Very good knowledge of ITIL processes (certification desirable)
Ref: 9372 | Published: 10 Jul 2019