Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
|Job Title||System Operations Engineer|
|Job Published||about 2 months ago|
|Contact Name||Tom Hill|
• Setup and Lead the deployment and system operation team for Speech Recognition project all EU locale modules and EU servers
• Manage and arrange deployment schedule of EU locale modules.
• Proactively communicate and work with each development teams in Europe to deploy each EU locale modules of project in all environments (Production, Staging etc)
• Lead and manage the system operation (Cloud(AWS/GCP) infra setup & management, Optimizing infra architect, Incident Management, Capacity Planning, Monitoring of System, Database Operation, Managing Logging System and Monitoring System, System Security management)
• Manage the performance of Bixby Server Platform & Engine
• Communicate and work closely with HQ DevOps Team and other region Ops and Deployment Teams to share the experience and knowledge of system operation and deployment of Servers
• Minimum of BS in Computer Science or related technical field
• At least 4 years of experience working as System engineer and manager based on Cloud(AWS) and servers
• Knowledge of operation framework such as ITIL
• Working Knowledge of change management, incident management, problem management
• Experience with (cloud based) Infra Architecture
• Experience with server operation(OS) and network
• Experience with infrastructure-as-code (Terraform, Ansible, Chef, etc)
• Experience and Knowledge using devops technologies of application based on Java, Python, RestAPI, etc…