Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||2 months ago
This position’s assignments vary depending on product mix and customer requirements but typically involve end to end planning through post sales implementation, software integration or service design, configuration and operational support. This position offers opportunities for independently-minded technology enthusiasts who want to utilize technical expertise in design & deployment of different solutions and products across telecommunications broadband in a customer facing role
The candidate must have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work successfully in a team environment. Will also need to understand design & integration of different technologies and devise test strategies to ensure that the product and solutions meet customer requirements. Excellent verbal communication and documentation skills are essential, as well as a certain degree of flexibility to support the team’s foreign assignments within the EMEA region.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience in the Broadcast or CATV engineering
- Networking experience with the usual vendors: Cisco, Juniper, Brocade, etc.
- Network storage solutions (NFS, NAS, SAN, Cloud Management, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Linux (OS installation, configuration, administration)
- Some background in virtualization (VMWare, OpenStack, etc). Knowledge of public cloud (AWS, Azure) would be a plus.
- Databases (Oracle, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server)
- High Availability (Oracle RAC, GoldenGate), Load Balancing (F5, nginx)
- Web Services (SOAP, REST, etc.), XML, JSON. API integration experience would be a plus.
- Scripting (bash, perl, python)
- Analytical skills to drive test design/test planning and technical trouble shooting on Hardware, Software, Networking and Database platforms.
- Documentation: Operation guides / Reports / Presentation (Customer)
- Deployment and Test Experience with:
- Jira and/or RTC
- Test tools (SOAP UI, Postman, Wireshark, VLC, etc.)
- Technical documentation - Visio, Microsoft Office, etc
- Human factors/usability experience to drive product improvements
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed, with attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Driving license essential.
- No restrictions on entry to the US
- No restrictions on regular business travel in Europe
- Must be fluent English and French speaker. Other European languages are desirable.
Ref: 9183 | Published: 09 Apr 2019