Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Tax And Accounting Manager
||about 1 month ago
- Prepare and file monthly VAT return, Intrastat return/ EC sales list in time
- To keep track of the updates of tax regulations
- Manage tax risks
- Provide support and advices for the bidding team on minimizing the tax risk exposure with regards to business models, review terms related to tax of the contract
- Liaise with external consultant and regional tax manager on minimizing the tax risk exposure with regards to transfer pricing by having in place appropriate supporting documentation.
- Support monthly and quarterly closing (e.g. accruals, bookings checking etc)
- Prepare mandatory statutory statements for annual audit
- Prepare and file annual CIT return and TP documents with external consultant
- Act as a main contact point with the relevant tax authorities and auditor for audits and tax compliance investigation
- University degree in economy or tax, preferably qualified accountant or tax adviser (e.g. ACCA)
- Strong knowledge of Czech legislation on tax
- Strong knowledge of Czech GAAP
- Deep knowledge of IFRS
- Proved experience in related job, preferably of relevant tax and audit experience within an international environment (big 4 or telecommunication industry)
- Ability to prioritize works, problem solving
- Proactive and feel comfortable to take initiatives and responsibility
- Self-motivated, strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to think commercially and deliver results within deadline
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and to communicate tax and accounting requirements effectively to a non-technical audience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent command of English
- Czech native speaker
Ref: 9464 | Published: 16 Aug 2019