- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge & learning capability from work experience.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in Financial Services and/or the Banking industry is an advantage.
- Experience in communicating technical concepts clearly and effectively to people at all levels of the organization.
Responsible for supporting products by
- Coordinating escalated issues with key engineering personnel
- Interfacing directly with customers, partners and support teams to resolve complex issues
- Developing a knowledge-based documentation
- Investigating cases of suspected product misuse
- Routing and Switching experience (Layer 3 and Layer 2) - at least 2– 3 years,
- Network Security (Firewall) experience - advantages
- Dell Technology experience
- Cisco Technology experience
- VMware experience
- Risk assessment.
- Business Analysis.
- Experience in working in high pressure situations and successfully handling multiple priorities.
- A broad and varied background with architecture experience in a variety of technologies including database, operating systems, data feeds & communications channels, applications development & integration, and systems & network security.
- Project management experience. Ability to demonstrate past success in managing significant development, implementation and/or operational programs.
Ref: 8428 | Published: 06 Feb 2018