|Job Title||Technical Lead With NLP Experience|
|Job Published||6 months ago|
• Lead communication with HQ Open Q&A Team and SRPOL Open Q&A Team to manage newly launching /language specific Open Q&A features
• Manage and communicate local specific features/languages
• Create and prioritize backlogs, working regularly with the team to refine and add detail where needed
• Integrate insights from usability studies and other research to improve user experience and refine the features of Open Q&A
• Work with the global teams to ensure that technology integration projects are delivered as per the requirements with good quality, in timely fashion.
• Proactively manage changes in scopes and domains, identify issue.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
• 5+ years’ experience in technical leading and project management.
• Demonstrated experience working and communicating effectively across organizational structures and multiple management levels.
• Demonstrated experience working closely with designers and linguists to define and improve user experiences
• Experience working with multiple agile/scrum teams simultaneously
• Experience with mobility products is strongly desired.
• Demonstrated experience simultaneously working on multiple projects with multiple partners.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities.
• Prior experience working on products utilizing Q&A engines, Knowledge Base, NLP, Machine Learning and related technologies is preferred.
• Experience working with engineering teams in multiple time zones also a plus!