Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Technical Product Architect
||2 months ago
- To deliver an end-end Product Architecture (Design) for any commercial business unit in-line with the product and service roadmap including facilitating Network and Systems Impact assessments for new Demand across Business Units
- To build a knowledge base of design patterns that can be re-used across multiple products and services.
- To build and maintain sound relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- To provide technical co-ordination of projects and provide technical input to:
- The design authority for requirements that requires new capabilities and enablers,
- Target Architecture and
- Design Forums
- Collecting detailed requirements from business teams
- Preparing a Technical Impact Assessment (TIA) on the requirements and identifying different systems which will be impacted
- Involving System Owners to understand the existing systems and the impact of enabler
- Carry out Impact Analysis for various business requirements.
- Carry out a network impact analysis for various business requirements in conjunction with the various Engineering divisions.
- Define and document technical solution proposals for various products and services or network enhancements.
- Providing support to development and testing team
Product Architecture expect the resources will show initiative and be accountable for decision-making and ensuing consequences in delivering the overall objective. Possible objectives include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Provide Product Architecture Specifications (SDD) for projects related to Network and OSS/BSS architecture.
- Providing Technical Impact Assessment (TIA) for Network and OSS/BSS projects
- Creating and managing a knowledge base for Architecture team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Matric/Grade 12 (or SAQA Accredited equivalent) (Essential)
- Relevant 3-year Degree/Diploma in Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science (or SAQA Accredited equivalent (Essential)
- Relevant Honours or master’s degree is desirable
- TOGAF certified desirable
In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge and understanding by having:
- In depth knowledge of Telecommunication Industry
- Billing and Mediation Technologies
- CRM, Portal and Integration Technologies (essential)
- Enterprise Architecture Methodologies and Best Practices
- Customer Experience best practices
- System level design principles
- Product Development Lifecycle
- A minimum of 8 years working experience in the Telecommunications Industry in the areas of Solution Architecture, Product Design and Service Development.
Ref: 9450 | Published: 09 Aug 2019