Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||London, United Kingdom
||2 months ago
- Under the guidance of a program manager, update documentation so that it adheres to an existing style guide.
- Under the guidance of a program manager, update existing documentation so that it adheres to new knowledge standards.
- Under the guidance of a program manager, convert existing documentation from one documentation system into another.
- Under the guidance of a program manager, produce new documentation which adheres to an existing style guide.
- Under the guidance of a program manager, deprecate outdated existing documentation.
- Work directly with engineers to create or update documentation such as FAQs, procedural instructions, new product information.
- Take ownership of various parts of the documentation library for revision, restructure and refresh projects.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience as a Technical Writer in the Telecoms / Enterprise field
- At least five years' experience as a Technical Writer
- Knowledge of DWDM / Field Operations would be a plus
- Previous experience in a contract role
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of writing documentation for Wikis
- Experience of using at least one Technical Authoring tool (not including MS Word)
- Experience of writing documentation for Content Management Systems
- Experience of writing documentation in HTML
- Understanding of HTML
- Experience of mark-up / mark-down
- Experience of using at least one graphics package
- Experience of using Omnigraffle or Adobe Illustrator
- Experience of writing documentation for a global audience
- Experience of writing documentation for users whose first language is not English
- A demonstrably proactive attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- A proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- A demonstrable interest in improving the quality and efficiency of processes and procedures
- The ability to pick up new tools and technologies quickly
- The ability to work well as part of a team and individually
Ref: 9232 | Published: 07 May 2019