Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
|Job Title||Telecom Sales Support|
|Job Published||29 days ago|
|Contact Name||Qiang Yuan|
The successful candidate MUST have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel and must possess strong administrative skills. You will be able to approach tasks with a can-do attitude and be able to think using your own initiative. An understanding of the IT, VOIP or Telecom sector would be beneficial but not a necessity as on-job training will be provided.
The ideal person will be self-sufficient with strong customer services skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel. They must have strong accurate administrative skills and be able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with excellent customer service skills and sales support experience who are looking to progress their career.
• Working with Sales to represent your company in a professional manner. To give advisory on customer telecom requirements to sales teams and customers.
• Attend Business meeting and ensure that key meeting notes are captured and distributed accordingly.
• Support sales team for pricing enquiry, providing technical advice and analysis, formulating the optimum solution proposal and service implementation to customers.
• Answer incoming enquiries (Voice or Email) efficiently and deal with enquiries. Liaise with suppliers/vendors in project delivery, assist Project Managers for solving technical concern and managing technical support on service provisioning.
• Follow up on actions both internally and with end users.
• Administer account changes and update CRM's.
• Ensure all details on the database are maintained and updated accurately.
• Good customer care skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• knowledge in IT or Telecom sector would be a plus
• Chinese speaking