Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||2 months ago
- Definition of Test Concept
- Planning, managing and issue tracking of Component testing/ System testing/ Integration testing
- Responsible for test case creation, managing and execution of Component testing/ System testing/ Integration testing
- Planning, managing and issue tracking of test data
- Planning, managing and issue tracking of UAT’s and member tests
- Responsible for defect management and test report creation
- Support of infrastructure testing
- Support of security testing
- Responsible for test automation
- Can advise and support business in testing issues
- Senior Test manager
- Needs to have experience with a similar project size as Test manager
- Led a TE team of minimum approx. 4 Test Engineers before
- Proactive person – sees potential issues/ problem/ improvements and addresses them
- Has experience in setting up a Testing team and coaches the team members to reach their potential
- Knows what skills are needed within the Test Engineering team to be successful
- Is senior in testing methodologies and used tools (Jira) and setup the tools within the project
- Experience in a wide variety of testing efforts, techniques and tools
- People skills, planning and managing skills
- Knowledge of the domain, system or application-under-test (desirable)
- Takes responsibility, self-organized, Being persistent and resilient
- Fluent in English (written and speaking)
- Experiences in agile methodology
Ref: 8806 | Published: 21 Aug 2018