Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||3 months ago
- General GSM and special knowledge of transmission technology (SDH, PDH).
- Completed studies in a relevant technical discipline or comparable knowledge of transmission technology gained through many years of professional experience.
- German language in spoken and written
- Independent work and reports to supervisors and project staff of the "AN" and AG
- Responsible handling of customer data and equipment and compliance with the confidentiality clause
Scope of Work - Activities
- Reception / examination SWAP planning, chains, network elements
- Backup of existing configurations d. UMUX network elements
- Planning configuration changes
- Documentation of the planning changes
- Create new configuration f. UMUX network elements
- Export old and new configuration files f. UMUX network elements
- Sending and archiving the old and new configuration files f. UMUX network elements
- Information f. Partner regarding network element configurations and circuits
- Participation voting meetings with customers / partners
- Pro-active finding and displaying potential conflicts / problems
- Troubleshooting support during / after SWAP
- Status messages / reports regarding transmission technology SWAP / chain
Important to Have
- Knowledge and experience on transport technology (SDH. PDH) and GSM in general.
- Relevant Degree and work Experience
- Language: German (speaking and written)
Ref: 8970 | Published: 29 Nov 2018