- General GSM and special knowledge of transmission technology (SDH, PDH).
- Completed studies in a relevant technical discipline or comparable knowledge of transmission technology gained through many years of professional experience.
- German language in spoken and written
- Independent work and reports to supervisors and project staff of the "AN" and AG
- Responsible handling of customer data and equipment and compliance with the confidentiality clause
Scope of Work - Activities
- Reception / examination SWAP planning, chains, network elements
- Backup of existing configurations d. UMUX network elements
- Planning configuration changes
- Documentation of the planning changes
- Create new configuration f. UMUX network elements
- Export old and new configuration files f. UMUX network elements
- Sending and archiving the old and new configuration files f. UMUX network elements
- Information f. Partner regarding network element configurations and circuits
- Participation voting meetings with customers / partners
- Pro-active finding and displaying potential conflicts / problems
- Troubleshooting support during / after SWAP
- Status messages / reports regarding transmission technology SWAP / chain
Important to Have
- Knowledge and experience on transport technology (SDH. PDH) and GSM in general.
- Relevant Degree and work Experience
- Language: German (speaking and written)
Ref: 8970 | Published: 29 Nov 2018