ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for equipment maintenance, participation in transmission and data network design, implementation, data network debugging and maintenance;
- To assist in troubleshooting, processing, and provide accurate fault information and processing.
- Solve the problems in the network operation, provide network operation report and fault analysis report, to ensure the operation of the network;
- Collaboration data center equipment operation and customer opening work;
- Provide technical support and training to customers
- Work with customers, project managers, sales and suppliers to ensure project implementation progress;
- Writing technical solutions and project documents.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree or above;
- 3 - 5 years of communication network related work experience;
- Understanding telecommunications products, services and networks;
- Knowledge of transmission, IP network, network maintenance experience;
- Proficiency in Huawei, Cisco and other transmission equipment;
- Good on-site management capabilities in the data center and line;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good team spirit, and adaptability;
- Have a strong personal interest in developing self-professional competencies and skills.
- Fluency in English (Reading/Writing/Speaking)
- Hold Huawei OSN transmission certificate