- Should be able to take responsibility for detection, interpretation, handling and escalation of alarms.
- Should be able to receive and acknowledge the alarm in accordance with the operational instruction of the Network Management System.
- Receive performance alarm and analyze how it is affecting different services and SLAs.
- Classify the fault into Critical, Major, Minor category.
- Must perform 1st level restoration.
- In case the fault is beyond the capabilities of 1st level restoration and / or cannot be solved within the escalation time, should escalate to 2nd level.
- Create Trouble Ticket and assign it to relevant person.
- Create work order if need handle on site.
- Collect raw data and output report, dispatch to relative staffs.
- Ensure that FO Engineer's report of all activities performed at site.
- Should be able to Generating and Handling Trouble Ticket.
- Should have knowledge of Work Order issuing and Handling.
- Must be proficient in escalation process, if need 2nd level maintenance handling.
- Should be highly skilled to Monitor Network and performance threshold Alarms.
- Should have skill set for Analyze and Classify Alarms.
- Must be expert to handle 1st Level Restoration.
- Handle Customer Problems and queries as per Huawei scope.
- Must be able to Perform Maintenance Routines and Analyze Maintenance Routines Result.
- Should have skills and experience for DWDM Report Handling, U2000, NMS and coordination of tickets with BO engineer.
- Should possess skills and knowledge of all field related activities concerning transmission, data communications and access equipment.
- Basic knowledge of Huawei's network implementation / integration process.