|Job Title||Transport Configuration & Integration Engineer|
|Location||Teltow and Hamburg, Germany|
|Job Published||8 months ago|
• Prerequisite for very good knowledge of telecommunications and it networks in particular of all transmission techniques and protocols (ATM, PDH, SDH, Radio, Ethernet, TCP/IP), several years of practical experience in network configuration in the provider environment in-depth practical Knowledge in dealing with CLI, LCT/LMT, NE-element Manager, NMS-Systems deep knowledge of the technologies used by Telefónica
• Processing of Workpacks: The assignment is done via a Workpack ticket (TAS, CHG, rel) in a ticket queue.
• The Contractor shall perform the work on the network elements in accordance with Workpack ticket.
• The activity must be demonstrated in accordance with "documentation".
• Support of the back office operation in the expansion and optimization of the network: Independent processing of change tickets according to valid Telefonica change management processes acceptance and/or preparation of a screening for completeness, dependencies, Service impact and feasibility scheduling and scheduling assignment of participating partner documentation if necessary, documentation storage in Digi's Ticket dispatching and/or ticket closing integration and/or configuration in transmission and IP-Network of Telefonica according to the default at the network element level, per command line interface, with the help of the NMS system or, if available by means of tool-set PDH, SDH, hybrid-RIFU PDH, SDH, ATM Crossconnectoren XWDM-Configuration Metro-Ethernet interface Configuration IP Routing Timeprovider testing, updating and maintenance of OSS-systems of Telefonica Inn ADVA FSP Manager SOA TNMS INM various remote LMT xMensis, APG, etc. Adjustment of the alarm configuration according to the requirements check for function and alarm Freedom Remote Technician control for Patch, Entpatchaufgaben, capacity adjustments on hardware and software basis standalone execution of basic configuration works such as software Upgrades, replay of configuration templates, provision of remote access maintenance of the status values in the corresponding databases creation and maintenance of necessary documentation according to the specifications of Telefonica. Filtering of network errors the execution of planned work has occurred in cooperation with the relevant NOC and back offices of Telefonica
• Be familiar with IP Transport / Transmission equipment and protocols such as (ATM, PDH, SDH, Radio, Ethernet, TCP/IP) in a back office setting
• Previous experience of integration and / or configuration of IP Transport equipment
• Must either speak German OR have worked on Telefonica Germany network previously