Our Product team is hiring a Senior UX/UI Designer, with a strong focus on mobile apps who will push boundaries, influence strategy, and have a strong impact on the product look and feel. We’re intent on raising the bar with smart, delightful solutions that lock-in on user needs and tightly align with company priorities. We also want colleagues that are passionate about technology, community, and finding better ways to bring people together. This role reports to the VP Product.
As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you have both an incredible eye for detail and an ability to think big, break new ground, and innovate. You have experience designing for mobile (native apps and mobile web) and you have the technical chops to build prototypes that demonstrate the finer details in transitions, animations, and complex interactions.
You’re also an excellent communicator and a flexible team player that can thrive in a very fast-paced, dynamic working environment. You are comfortable working closely with passionate designers, product managers, and engineers that care deeply about creating beautiful, high-impact experiences.
- Create and test UX/UI concepts, workflows and wireframes to optimise conversion rates.
- Push the boundaries of UX/UI/visual execution and try new ideas. Be able to think “Blue Sky” and explore divergent concepts, then converge on feasible, innovative designs.
- Influence user stories with a good understanding of the user and the use case. Ability to generate comprehensive information architecture, wireframes, high-fidelity mock-ups, and interactive prototypes for iOS, Android, web, and email.
- Validate and substantiate your work and be an advocate for user-centred design.
- Know how to present your work effectively, and articulately communicate design rationale to stakeholders.
- 4+ years professional experience as designer within technology space, knowledge of mobile product design preferred.
- Background in product design (UX/UI), with a focus on mobile.
- Strong information design skills with a solid foundation in UX design heuristics.
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience of prototyping tools such as Framer or Origami.
- Ability to generate pixel-perfect production assets.
Being part of the team means
- You will have a positive social impact on the world, as we continue to make road travel smarter and more sustainable.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment with a highly agile team of dynamic, highly motivated and talented individuals.
- You will join a global company, with a real international culture and vision; multi-lingual and highly mobile.
- You will be part of a supportive team that shares knowledge and desires for each member to reach their full potential and continue learning.
- You will enter a high-growth structure which means that you will be constantly challenged and that your responsibilities will grow fast and change regularly.
- Other perks: You will be part of regular office events and teambuilding.
- Beginning: We will help you with your visa application, German admin help (finding an apartment, etc.) and onboarding.
- Share options: Being part of the sharing economy, every employee will have the option to take part in the success of the company.
You will be based in Hamburg and join one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany. Sounds like a good opportunity? We are looking forward getting to know you!
Ref: 8704 | Published: 03 Jul 2018