Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Vendor Delivery Manager
||Cambridge, United Kingom
||13 days ago
- Serve as the primary vendor contact for the delivery of long-haul dark fibre, leased wavelengths, circuit adds, moves, changes and disconnects.
- Proficient in the reading & understanding of dark fibre contracts, with the ability to act on the terms set out within the contract.
- The ability to drive vendors to remediate out of specification delivered fibre.
- Demonstrated organizational project tracking, communications & time management skills.
- Good understanding of interconnectivity requirements within carrier hotels. Knowledge of fibre characterization, fibre types, physical interfaces, connector types.
- Understanding of industry fibre cleaning procedures, radius bend and fibre running procedures, with knowledge of OTDR traces, optical insertion loss, & splicing.
- Proficient with laptop and window applications, managing multiple spreadsheets & documents. MS projects useful but not essential.
- Good telecommunication background, fibre, DWDM, SDH, AC/DC Power, Site survey, Co-location, carrier hotels, meet me rooms.
- Communication of target completion dates.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or 5 years in a telecom related field.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of technology related project management experience.
- Knowledge of Dark fibre Delivery.
- Negotiation, project management, leadership, planning and time management skills.
- PRINCE 2, any project management accreditation, and telecoms technical qualifications, specifically involving fibre.
Ref: 9014 | Published: 08 Jan 2019