- Deployed on the VOCS product line.
- The position will primarily focus on supporting and maintaining the product.
- The successful candidate will take ownership of customer issues reported and see them through to resolution, including if these are later identified as bugs.
- Perform effective Preventative maintenance by systematically inspection, detection and correction of incident failures either before they occur or before they develop into major defects.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Grade 12
- Normal literacy – English: read, write and speak.
- IT Degree or Diploma
- Database knowledge (POSTGRES 10+ in particular) SQL abilities
- Enterprise support experience with Java and Application Servers
- Detailed understanding of configuring, deploying applications to WildFly 10 application server
Strong Knowledge Of
- Linux OS
- SS7/ SIGTRAN stack. In particular (CAP and MAP)
- Diameter (Ro, CCA) knowledge
- Knowledge of AVPs
- Online Charging
- Call Control
Ref: 8791 | Published: 10 Aug 2018