Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||VOCS Support Engineer
||2 months ago
- Deployed on the VOCS product line.
- The position will primarily focus on supporting and maintaining the product.
- The successful candidate will take ownership of customer issues reported and see them through to resolution, including if these are later identified as bugs.
- Perform effective Preventative maintenance by systematically inspection, detection and correction of incident failures either before they occur or before they develop into major defects.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Grade 12
- Normal literacy – English: read, write and speak.
- IT Degree or Diploma
- Database knowledge (POSTGRES 10+ in particular) SQL abilities
- Enterprise support experience with Java and Application Servers
- Detailed understanding of configuring, deploying applications to WildFly 10 application server
Strong Knowledge Of
- Linux OS
- SS7/ SIGTRAN stack. In particular (CAP and MAP)
- Diameter (Ro, CCA) knowledge
- Knowledge of AVPs
- Online Charging
- Call Control
Ref: 8791 | Published: 10 Aug 2018