Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Amsterdam, The Netherlands
||about 1 month ago
We require a material handler to work in a warehouse facility set-up for the purpose of receiving decommissioned telecommunication hardware, inventorying individual parts and ensuring they are redeployed/recycled/remarketed with maximum accuracy and efficiency.
- Log, control and report all inbound and outbound shipments
- Ensure shipments of decommissioned parts:
- are received in an accurate and timely fashion
- have been accurately identified with the right part and serial number
- are packaged appropriately and labelled accurately
- are accurately recorded in the inventory management system
- Pick and prepare parts for outbound shipment
- Pick and prepare parts approved for recycling/remarketing
- Ensure deviated parts are logged and handled appropriately
- Assist with the collection of any inventory related information (e.g. specific part measurements, photographs etc.)
- Assist with organisation of the warehouse space ensuring it is utilised with optimum efficiency and kept tidy and orderly
- Assist with ensuring the integrity of system and physical inventory
- Pick and prepare shipment of packaging materials for decommissioning projects
- Assist with management of the packaging inventory
- Conduct regular and accurate stock counts
- Monitor inventory and report items to be reordered in a timely fashion
- Assist with the assembly, completion and redeployment of any parts to be retrofitted and/or refurbished
- Attend all team meetings as required
- Adhere to all aspects of health and safety in warehouse including safe handling of ESD components
- Other duties as assigned. Management reserves the right to add or delete duties as deemed appropriate.
The Material Handler reports to the Inventory Specialist.
- Experience of inventory control and management systems (Highjump a bonus)
- Computer literate, intermediate level Word/Excel/Mail (Google Apps a bonus)
- Working without direct supervision
- Experience of electronics/telecommunication hardware
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, volatile environment
- Experience of handling and resolving customer queries
Ref: 8911 | Published: 01 Nov 2018