Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Warehouse Business Analyst
||2 months ago
The focus is the optimisation of the warehouse operations projects and supply chain optimisation. Looking for resources with specific warehouse/supply chain/logistics experience not telecoms experience (however, the combination would be advantageous):
- Qualifications – Industrial/Mechanical engineering/Supply Chain preferred
- Systems – Warehouse Management/Inventory Management and Transport/shipping exposure/understanding
- Process engineering/optimisation – we need to document and optimise all the warehouse processes
- Good data analysis skills will be an advantage – Client has very good data in their processes so analysing this will be key to the changes they make
- Time/ motion studies will be advantage
- FMCG warehouse environment will also be advantage
- Prince 2
- Person must be a self-starter, Work without supervision. They must be able to do all BA work as defined in the BA/PM Bok.
- Must have experience of between 5 to 10 years.
Ref: 8777 | Published: 06 Aug 2018