Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Wireless Back Office Engineer
||8 days ago
- Resolution of trouble tickets raised by NOC / Customer / LNOC Teams
- Fault management on all NEs and follow up with support in case of escalated cases.
- Node Health Checks
- Analysis of Network performance issues.
- Implement network changes as per the CR process.
- Support new Network node integrations and Acceptance.
- Ensure current license and software versions are suitable for the present network requirement.
- Able to verify and execute the plan provided by planning team.
- Capacity management and reporting in case of possible breach in capacity.
- Meet with 3rd Party Suppliers / Vendors for resolution of the Faults / Problems needing vendor support.
- Validating and maintaining the Known Error Database (KEDB) for Wireless Nodes.
- Identify root cause of Priority 1 and Priority 2 Incidents and recommend appropriate resolution action and other events that Customer identify as requiring Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
Skill & Knowledge
- Operation-maintenance, troubleshooting & configuration of Wireless Network Elements in 2G, 3G & 4G Ericsson or Huawei Network elements.
- Emergency Handling and log collection, Trace analysis via Cygwin, PMS(OSS) & LogTool.
- Hand on experience in CNA, SMO, and Common Explorer (CEX) for doing Upgrades and bulk changes in the network.
Ref: 9257 | Published: 17 May 2019