Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||9 days ago
- Testing new features on the test lab before implementation on the commercial network.
- Reading traces understand 3GPP procedures (such as CSFB and SRVCC) in order to understand if a certain test was passed or failed.
- Strong knowledge with current Huawei radio hardware: BBU5900 and its components, RFUs, RRUs, etc.
- Strong knowledge with Huawei implementation and troubleshooting tools: U2000, CME, Performance monitoring, MML syntax, etc.
- Strong troubleshooting skills. Testing new features requires a lot of self-study of feature descriptions in order to be able to troubleshoot. Problems on untested features are normally not documented.
Ref: 9304 | Published: 07 Jun 2019