Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||about 1 month ago
- With commissioning and integration capability on Huawei wireless Equipment (BSC6900/BSC6910, BTS3900), including GSM/UMTS/LTE.
- Be able to do site solution design and prepare site deployment scripts with CME
- Be able to perform network problem troubleshooting. With wireless swap project experience is preferred.
- Can manage the local wireless back office team as TL.
- Be on standby 24/7 for remote support as required.
- Perform Second Line Maintenance support for all wireless NEs and associated elements.
- Solve the problems within SLA based on the contract between Huawei and the customers.
- Able to summarize, explain and upload troubleshooting cases.
- Escalate the trouble ticket to iCARE at all times, whether he/she is able to solve or not and monitor it until solved. Close the ticket within SLA.
- Performance management monitor network and provide KPI Reports using N.M.S System.
Ref: 8992 | Published: 13 Dec 2018