Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Wireless Site Designer
||2 months ago
- Site Preparation (help to create and implement procedures to guarantee the good quality process in all Projects: Site survey form, engineering installations guide, defines acceptance protocol, auditory Installations and times table procedure.
- Review site design and provide necessary summary of survey report information.
- Understanding of tower stability analyse.
- Supervise site building with associated certification or able to get the necessary certification,
- As the team member help to define acceptance criteria for Civil work or Installation and commissioning of mobile site activity, and support acceptance for civil work or equipment installation and commissioning.
- Support to the partners:
- Help to improve and create more efficient work process (meetings, reports, provide procedure to Partner that shows how to make the installation correctly, according to comply project scope, and customer’s quality specifications, support in troubleshooting.
- When necessary prepare and perform trainings to customer and trainings to Subcontractor.
- Support in Cost reduction & good quality:
- Understand and satisfy client needs, new solutions to reduce installation time and cost savings, perform procedures to increase efficiency on the partner side.
- Customer satisfaction:
- Participate in daily operation and supervise process to avoid penalty by the customer. Help to improve quality standards appropriate to different project, troubleshooting with Huawei and third-party equipment. Support model creation based on activity to help in future biddings and cost optimisation.
- Good understanding of local H&S restriction and standards applicable in site build projects.
- Very good knowledge of base station environment and Huawei equipment,
- Very good knowledge of design and antenna line implementation, necessary experience to support on-Site troubleshooting,
- Understanding of site acquisition process
Ref: 9356 | Published: 05 Jul 2019