Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||ZTE CS Core Engineer
||8 days ago
- Fault Management and incident recovery.
- Mange performance of CS Core network to meet the set KPI's and improvements as per set targets.
- Configuration Management including generate and implementation of data transcript.
- Second level Support for Core CS equipment including equipment surveillance, operations and configurations
- Core CS nodes software upgrades/updates
- MTTR adherence within the Customer Network by providing leadership in troubleshoot and fault restoration.
- Technical Capability development, training and knowledge transfer for CS Core Team.
- Coordinate Level 2/3 technical support and ensure SLA adherence by support vendors.
- Facilitate identification of control mechanisms and critical action/recovery paths for system components.
- Improvement of SOP document to ensure efficient and effective operations of CS core nodes
- Coordinate migration activities according SOP
- Perform Health Check on CS Core nodes on regular basis.
- Responsible for acceptance of new CS Core nodes.
- Be proactively involved in all network improvement activities.
- Maintain configuration database of CS core nodes
- Keep track of product precaution bulletin issued by vendors and guide response to ensure safe operation of CS core nodes
Selected person will also be required to fulfil the following
- To attend working level meetings, inter/intra section.
- To support change management group when required to.
- Conduct acceptance for new nodes/elements into the network.
- To support the rest of CS core and other functions in the network for service delivery.
- To escalate to Operations Director /SLM Core Manager for any issues or on any unsolved matters.
- To report weekly on running activity related to GSM.
- To report on KPI on weekly/monthly basis.
- To track on hardware especially related to processing before service impact.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in ZTE CS core network products MSS, MGW, HLR, STP, MNP, EIR, HLR, SBC
- Knowledge in Telco-Cloud or NFV. Working experience of the same will be an added advantage.
- University Degree in telecommunications, Engineering, IT or computer science with minimum of 6 years working experience
- Able to handle, prioritize, multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to operate in a performance driven organisation
- Good verbal and written English skills
Ref: 9256 | Published: 17 May 2019